Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 4: It's just one of THOSE days

I'm actually having writer's block right now; as in, I don't know where to start because I just came back from watching the Karate Kid!!!! Freaking amazing movie! Jackie Chan did a great job as the new Mr. Miyagi. Definitely a movie that I'm going to end up buying once it comes out on Blu Ray/DVD.

Today was one of those "bum around and do nothing productive" days. So, i decided to milk it for all it was worth. Well, it's more like it milked me for all I was worth...because it was also one of those "I think I'm just gonna throw money around" days. Want to know what I spent money on today? Sure you do! Lunch with friends, $11; playing Initial D in the arcade, $10; drink from Starbucks, $3.50; watching a movie and treating a friend, $21. Geez...I really need to cut down on my spending; maybe even eat lunch at home for once. Aish.

I guess if you're looking for "Rain's thought of the day", my thought was, "Who do you think will be in your circle of friends just a few years from now? I'm almost 20 years old, and in a few years, I'm going to be seriously working! With that, things are going to change...for better or for worse (kind of like marriage...game over man...haha just kidding...kinda...), but hopefully they'll be better! When you think of it, your friends in high school aren't necessarily your friends in college; and those friends in college aren't necessarily going to be your friends anytime after those four lovely years are gone.

Okay, whatever...Rain is tired and sleepy. These thoughts will be continued at a later date in more detail...maybe. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment