Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 3: Like A New Toy

Okay, so it's like 2:30 AM, and I missed 24 hours. But I don't count a day as over until I have either fallen asleep or the sun has risen, so I'm still good for my 100 days. Geez, figures that I would already forget to post by day 3, but such is the way of Rain...

New Toy! I got a Blackberry Tour today! I'm majorly happy about this upgrade, especially since I really hated my old phone, the LG Dare. Well, I didn't really hate it per se, but let's say I could do without the echoing on the phone, the unresponsive touch screen, and just the oldness of it. This Blackberry though...I never actually thought I was a Blackberry type of guy, but then I figured, "Why not? I'll give it a shot." So I did, and I'm quite happy about it. It's nice to have a keyboard that I can actually feel now, and have the internet at the tips of my fingers at all times.

With a new Blackberry, I'd say that this day was pretty damn good, but the goodness didn't start there. I went back to the city again today, but I had to wake up at 8:30 AM. Ugh...Boo hoo, right? Yes, boo hoo! I haven't had to wake up that early since first semester of this past year! Let alone, it's summer! But I have to say that it was worth it. I've been waiting for months to be able to finally take class with this one teacher who taught waving. Waving is my strongest area of dance, and this guy showed me waving that I've never seen in my life. It made me realize I knew jack shit about waving haha. I was humbled and blown away, and he kept laughing and telling me, "I can see your eyes popping out of your head...again!" This teacher was amazing, he's an old school head too! Watching him wave in new ways gave me new inspiration. It was kind of like I went into class and he handed me a large sack of toys, Santa Claus style. I felt like a kid again.

1 comment:

  1. YES. The day is not over until one has fallen asleep or the sun has risen. *high five

    ReplyDelete